2011-03-17 05:38 PM
If that's possible, go for it.However, it's a lot easier if you simply copy the .jad file from your PC and paste it into the memory card by pointing your mouse cursor into the empty space next to the folders.The file will then appear as a loose file in your phone and you can then install it in the phone.
2011-03-18 02:20 PM
disconnect your mobile phone from the pc correctly. >wait for your mobile to boot automatically. >go to settings >then application settings >scroll down, you will see "Install" button below the list of your already installed applications. >then tap the .jad file >tap 'install' >done : )
2011-03-18 04:34 PM
json711 thnx for reply, I had do everything what you told. but when I disconnect to USB and going application settings and show there are no file explorer I was looked all application folder with scroll down...
2011-04-25 12:50 PM
I too have a Yendo and am faced with the same problem that has been discussed here for quite some time now.
1. The primary problem is that Yendo has no file manager and like this participant has been stating, there is no absolutely no way to checout folders / contents on the phone / memory card from the phone itself. The only option is to connect the phone to a PC and check what is where.
2. I have been trying to download a compatible file manage for some time now but in spite of what a lot of websites say no app seems to be compatible or even installable.
3. Even if you download the app unless the installation starts automatically (then you get the message that there are some settings problems) there is no way of knowing where the jar/jad file is stored.For that you are back to connecting the phone to the PC.
So to some up the problems:
1. Yendo does not have a file manager and to install a file manager there seems to be the need for a file manager, paradox, irony, dilemma, catch 22 whatever.
2. Finding a compatible file manager is still a chellenge waiting to be sorted out.
2011-05-05 09:10 AM
i downloaded "royal file explorer" as well as "file manager" from getjar, connected my yendo to my pc and copied into the OTHER folder. then i disconnected and went to Settings-Application Settings - and Installed applications. Both applications did reflect in my menu. But Touch was not working on the "royal file explorer". And the "file manager" java application did support touch, but if i open the options, it shows error... Iam trying to get a file manager to my yendo, but everything is a failure. I have even updated your new Software Update... Will some one resolve this problem ????????