Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: android 4.0.5

well sounds its worth updating

Commissioner
DeGraaff

Yeah, I hope this one will finally be approved in my region, the other two ICS updates most likely got declined since it still isn't available two months after the first Xperia active SI appeared on the list.

Anonymous(anon)

:smileyhappy:, 78% updating complete, @4.2MBPS

One time poster
iainbong

Was updating my Sony Xperia Live With Walkman from GB (2.3.4) to ICS (4.1.B.0.587) with PC Companion this morning. Had 52% battery life and I followed everything that was instructed, but halfway towards the end it had and error. Therefore I tried updating it with SUS but the result was the same! Now when I tried to boot my phone up the boot aniamtion was just the SONY word, which is the ICS new boot animation. But the after that a picture of exclamation sign with a smartphone under it showed! I'm guessing that my old GB has been removed already and the new ICS was halfway installed. Now my phone couldn't be operated anymore and the advise given by sony support was to go to the nearest repair centre to get it done. :smileysad: IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY THAT I CAN FINISH INSTALLING IT MYSELF??? I don't wanna have a hassel travelling to the repair centre cz it's quite far from my house. ANY SOLUTIONS EXPERIENCED USERS, EXPERTS OR DEVELOPERS?? :smileysad: :smileysad: :smileysad:

Anonymous(anon)

try updating with SEUS again, mine updated yesterday only ang get a speed over 3.1MBPS

One time poster
iainbong

Capture.JPG

Here is the result I've got numerous times already. :'(

And for PC Companion, after the first attempt to update and gotten error, it couldn't even detect my phone model:

Capture2.JPG

Also as I've mentioned above, my GB is gone now.

Capture3.JPG

Anonymous(anon)

remove your battery,  keep it for about 20 min, reinsert the battery, get fully charged and download a fresh copy of SEUS and then update, may be it helps

One time poster
sunfury

Oh people, sorry to disappoint you but don't really bother. It is not simply worth it, I updated yesterday and there is merely some improvements but never expect overall feel of good old Gingerbread... Nowehere near it.

Visitor
paul.po

this is 4.0.4 and 4.0.5 still not yet roll out