Anonymous(anon)

Re: Sony Ericsson Update Service

HI sonyericsson do you like to lose people or lose money ???

the Satio have many problems lag and need update thanks to SPB mobile shell 3.5 they change the menu of the satio that was ugly

every one said the phone is buggy we you don't see the people and try to help them now we are waiting for 4 month and No news In any major Update for the phone

1- the phone need to support flash

2- the Processor must run faster than this

3- the media Player ugly and buggy the picture not open fast

4- More app from sonyerisson we need not other company

Anonymous(anon)

Hi there... i'm from the  philippines. My aino was bought last february in abu dhabi (UAE) and was a gift to me.I am now usin it here in the philippines. I tried  to update my phone yesterday but it only said that i already have the  latest software while in fact my software version is still 1223-3004  R7AA071 091124(the version with no facebook 2 app). Its posted on the SE  website that the new software has bubbletown 2 and two new SE themes  but my software version han none of these. Im so confused. Can You Help  Me with this? Thank You..

Demigod
KrazyD

It just means that there isnt an update for your region yet.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello there,

i have the M600i SE, i runed teh update service today and for some reason i can't get to restart my phone again. i tried both, remove and reinstalling the battry and i tried recharging it for about an hour but ti still wont restart. i tried updating it again but i get the message that i have the latest software installed already.

Do you have any idea what else i can do?

Thanks

Reham

Demigod
KrazyD

You could change the cda using a program called xs++ and then re run the update.

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks a lot, but still it didn't work. i followed the instructions about connecting the mobile to the XS++, which i download it from a forum online coz i don't have it.i still can't restart my mobile, and i don't understand that much baout mobiles software, so plz if u have a nother idea u may need to give me more information on how to follow.

Thanks

Demigod
KrazyD

Alternative programs like ultimate unlocker etc might be able to help you flash.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Guys,

I have XPERIA X2, and with the newest software(from 19.05.10.) the phone works a lot worse than with the first update!!  It simply doesn't play any kind of sounds or notifications when someone calls me, or sends me an sms(when the phone goes in stand-by mode before that!!). The battery doesn't last long enough, for me to be able to turn off stand-by mode, so that solution isn't possible. For the phone that costs 550 euros, its an embarrasment to be honest! Does anyone knows will it be any more updates, because I am beginning to loose patience! Thanks upfront.

Anonymous(anon)

This document contains a list of BUGS I have seen in this useless R2AK006 firmware:

http://www.4shared.com/file/hii8YoFO/Bugs_in_Sony_Ericsson_Satio_fi.html

Fix it, or bye bye!!

Anonymous(anon)

Go for htc, I suggest any one not to buy another SE crap!