Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Sony Ericsson Update Service

Ok sir,I will just try to re-install the software for the 3rd time..thnak you. . .

Anonymous(anon)

Did you re-install your software sir? I have re-installed it but its stil not working.... I cannot understand it, theres no problem with my update, it says update successfuland there's no interruption

Anonymous(anon)

Sometimes I have problems with WiFi, but I am able to connect, when the singal is strong. I also have lagging from time to time. Something else that make me think about is the very easy unlokcing the keyboard. I alsways find some SMS or phone number written on my display, when I take the phone out of the pocket. Do you know a way to make it more difficult to unlock the keyboard - with a code or something like this ?

Anonymous(anon)

I have no idea about that matter sir, I dont have any poblem with my screen lock

Anonymous(anon)

I've just updated software in my WT13i and no bugs are fixed. Moreover new bug appeared: selecting item from the list doesn't select it altough vibration responds for touch. It seems to be malicious. Are you having fun making people hopeless? I understand what i stated instaling new software: It is my own responsibility. But why to publish sh*t? Are you trying to show off something? Is it strike against something?

Anonymous(anon)

Try updating the software sir by using PC Companion

Anonymous(anon)

Please update the Software for Sony ericsson WT13i which includes file browser, Zooming camera instead of VGA camera now. Provide automatic record of Calls option durning Call conversation.Provide Java Software application installation from PC which can be transfered easily to phone from PC......

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

it has being said that even after an update and future updates, the user experience won't change, so all those request wont happen :smileysad:

Anonymous(anon)

I totally dis-agree what has been said by uliwooly-wooly. If the product is good and performance will good and market demand also meet means then automatically user comments will changes......

Try to improve the product not on the comments which has been displayed...........

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

you can disagree but thats the reality, that doesn't mean I agree with SE's way to handle this, I think that SE should release updates to ALL phones, not just "up to 2 years" but "at least 2 years" and they should take into consideration what users want, like this phone, a lot of users have been asking for this and that feature that should be included, unless theres a limitation (hardware wise).