Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
One time poster
tornadoXXX

Sony Ericson Arc S WCDMA doesn't work after update

When i update my SE Arc S via original sony SW (Update_Service_Setup-2.13.2.16.exe   also Sony PC companion)  i have a problem with internet. first problem was, that mobile can't receive internet settings. So i create APN using my mobile operator instrucion. Than internet connection works ok. But when i using internet i can't receive or create voice calls and i have set my network to WCDMA. Now i have to use only GSM, because it works (internet is down when you call ), but it is slow connection also i can't use internet during call or receive any call during using internet. 

Also after update my mobile is still in Android version 2.3.4 but Sony PC companion wrote that i have Android 4.0.

Plese help me

Community Manager
Johan

Re: Sony Ericson Arc S WCDMA doesn't work after update

This problem is most likely due to network. You need to have two or more networks available to be able to surf and call at the same time. Contact your network operator to check available networks in your area and also make sure that you're phone is set to use both GSM and WCDMA.