Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Post your Xperia ICS Update Reviews(India) !!

firstly,u can backup ur contact by going in cantacts ,click to options there is one for backup to sim or memory choose one from it (i prefer memory card)

secondly ics is nice and smooth no glitches till now as i uninstall most of unwanted apps and high end apps that want more resources

its is fine as to gain something there should be something to lose

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks.. I will update my neo V on saturday and will post the review.. thanks for ur help :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

it is AFTER you upgrade to ICS.

Anonymous(anon)

HI ...just two days back i posted good reviews for this ICS upgrade for Neo v.....But after using for two days i have now found out that there is some trouble with wifi n also games like angry bird RIO ,skater boy are having trouble with touch...is there any solution or sony played on with the ICS card just get more sales of NEO V...

It's not expected from a brand like SONY...
Coming back to the wifi problem i have it posted in a separate thread..http://talk.sonymobile.com/message/184398#184398

One time poster
gunsranger

Hi all ..few days ago before updating to ICS i observed my unlocking screen took multiple attempts to unlock , i did a factory reset my Neo V but still same :smileysad:

Then i went to service center and he flashed the GB OS again and checked if its working fine or not...still same ..then he confirmed there myt be problem in touch sensor and asked me to come after few days.

Then i updated my Ph to ICS thinking it might solve . Because of this i could't enjoy the ICS taste as i am unable to judge if ICS is smooth or my Touch sensor is making it laggy so i could't have a good feel.

Here are my boubts

1.Can touch sensor problems  wil occur to a mobile which is bought 3 months back ??

2. when i asked the service center guy he told he can flash GB only. If at all he repairs my Neo V he has to flash the OS again. Now as i already updated to ICS once ..wil i be able to update again ??

Thanks in advance guyz

Anonymous(anon)

Hi There .update phone with ICS and then do factory reset.Every thing will work fine.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello every one,

I have updated my phone today with ICS.

Initially after updating ICS I didnt find any difference exept few new addition such as performance assist and change in looks

only sony logo while boot

nice xperia logo while boot and

it takes little longer time to boot compared to 2.3.4

.Also there was lag in changing screens and in menu navigation.

Also on screen keyboard was not working properly.it used to type random letters.I felt very bad about the ICS .Did factory reset and after that it started working fine.No issues at all.its working faster and better now.

It took little longer to setup but its worth it.

There was one problem in GB os .I used to get no service alert when I make/receive calls.Now its gone.loving ICS update.

5/5 rating for the update.screenshot_2012-04-26_2355.png

One time poster
anoojp007

Hai Any One got Xperia Pro Official Update in India

One time poster
rajiv_kapoor

notification bug in WT19i ICS update

notification bug in WT19i ICS updatei recently found that the notification led's were not blinking when when my phone's screen was off but it blinked when i was using the phone or recieved a call.

is anyone else with the same problem??

Demigod
Veresova

Yes it is a mistake ICS 4.0.4

Here is the solution:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/39271?tstart=0

or

you have three options:

1. waiting for repair

2. use an alternative

3. return to GB