Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Google PlayStore Problem after update ?..

Hi All,

After Updating to Android ICS im not able to download any app from Playstore it gives error such as " Could not be downloaded due to an error (927)?..

Need suggestion how to get rid of this error?..

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: Google PlayStore Problem after update ?..

check if your data plan is working.

also settings -> applications -> manage applications -> all -> play (market) clear data and uninstall update

Anonymous(anon)

Its helping but im still not able to connect to internet though i have active data pack ?..

Should i try and repair phone through PC Companion ?..

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

you need either a data plan or wifi

settings -> xperia/sony ericsson -> internt settings

Anonymous(anon)

according to ur suggestion i uninstalled the update but now im not able to connect to internet as it says no connection .. i have checkd all settings and settings are connect ..  i tried to repair phone through PC Companion but it was giving error Server Overloaded how i can i repair it again ?..

Anonymous(anon)

I reinstalled the ICS update then to not able to download apps from google Market get error with error number 495. I have uninstalled the update for Market then too its not working fine. Please suggest a workaround or should i downgrade from Service centre ?...

Anonymous(anon)

if u cant access ur data.. go to mobile network settings>access point names>see if ur apn is entered.

if u know ur apn enter it or else get ur apn from your mobile network provider.or try through the setup guide already provided in the phone..

Then uninstall the google play in your phone and try downloading google play from third party site{by typing google play free download in google search}..

i hope this works.. if it doesnot then try repairing ur phone through your pc companion .or sony update service.

neo
One time poster
neo

how to reset the google play account, i don't need to see the history of all the apps i used since i registered with the market, as i have many and many apps from there.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

open your browser and go to

time.gov

does it work? if it doesn't then your data plan is the issue.

Trustee
Markus

Doesn't seem to be possible. I just logged in at play.google.com and had a look around. Couldn't find any such feature to clear this list. You should ask Google about this if you want to take it further.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.