Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Difference between ICS 4.0.3 and 4.0.4

Hi!

Soon we'll have update for Android 4.0.4. I want to know what are differences between this two version Android. Regards, Invar :smileyhappy:

Commissioner
ShinOrochiX

Re: Difference between ICS 4.0.3 and 4.0.4

Sony haven't released any information on the differences so we cannot be sure. Although in terms of Android ICS 4.0.3 has many bugs (e.g. Wi-Fi problems...) including 'laggyness' and many other issues. Android ICS 4.0.4 fixes many of these bugs and some performance issues. But as I said before in terms of what Sony has done-we cannot be sure until the update officially releases.

Smartphones:

Xperia X10 mini pro, Xperia X8, Xperia Live with Walkman, Xperia L & Xperia SP
Commissioner
ShinOrochiX

I found an article which sums up the differences between the Android ICS versions.

http://www.androidauthority.com/android-4-0-3-vs-4-0-4-vs-4-0-5-75651/

Although, this article doesn't tell us anything about what Sony Mobile has done.

Smartphones:

Xperia X10 mini pro, Xperia X8, Xperia Live with Walkman, Xperia L & Xperia SP
Trustee
Markus

I have more or less no idea what new features it will bring. I'm guessing there will be some bug fixes but for features I don't know.

A lot of people in this forum have been asking for it over the last month(s) though so I'm sure they must know what they're requesting. :smileyhappy:

Let's wait for them to post and say what it will bring. I'm a bit curious too since even I don't have this info.

What do you think about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Has anyone updated yet? Does it fix wpa2 protected wifi connection issue? It was a major problem with 4.0.3. I was trying to update yesterday, but the server was down (did millions of people have the same idea? :smileyhappy:).

One time poster
chaker

I have just installed the version on my neo v. I have not noticed any changes so far. Sadly, the WPA bug is not fixed, at least for me. :smileysad:

Anonymous(anon)

Ok, thanks for replies. Now I want to know why do you stop updating list of SI numbers. My SI number still isn't on the list and I can't update my Xperia Neo V. Why you stop updating SI list when there are a lot of numbers which aren't added?

One time poster
chaker

For me, the green notifation LED has stopped working in 4.0.4. In 4.0.3, when I had a new message waiting (SMS, or e-mail), the green LED was blinking, so I knew without having to look at the screen, if I have a new message. It is not working in 4.0.4 on my Xperia Neo V anymore. Or maybe I am missing some setting?

neo
One time poster
neo

ics 4.0.4 should be solving the 4.0.3 problem thats y it should be for the neov users all over the world so that we can fix our mobiles which has been tyrned bad after 4.0.3 update,

Anonymous(anon)