Anonymous(anon)

Re: Camera Function after installing 2.3.3

Hi,phone was there one day,because i couldn't wait.I have original version,for my phone is not possible to work with Android 2.3.3.Fist i had problem with camera,but later,in shop,my videos and gallery stoped,too.

Anonymous(anon)

Hello slv1969 and aerin83

Just for your info: untill know I don't have got feedback from SE. Ik keep waiting and hoping...

Anonymous(anon)

i have contact the     SE   service centre near my place,they said that we cant dl by ourself coz the file is big/or smtng,they will help us do....but i havent go to let them help .maybe u should try to ur nearby SE service centre.

Anonymous(anon)

Got the same problem!!!!
I bought the phone jus a few days back...camera works fine with other apps but the original one is not working.

If any one finds a solution pls do let me know!!!

suryamailz@gmail.com

Anonymous(anon)

I don't have a SE center in the neighbor.

Anonymous(anon)

i have go to SE centre to do repair my phone camera,the peopel there are very nice,but my camera still like not very fine,can take picture already,can record video,but.....slow and some times need to get out frm the camera applications,and go in again...because sometimes like cant take picture or so,i feel like izit the sd card not enuf space or wht?i think u sall should go to SE centre to repair,or they can do for you,but still my phone camera not same performance like 1.6 version do,i feel regret update to version 2,3...because i like to take pictures,now my camera nt smooth...=________=

Anonymous(anon)

Hello

I'm know in the same situation as you: I can take pictures, but very slow. And some times I have to close the app and re-open it.

I think it is the best what they can do. Hopefully, this will be fixed in the future.

But like you have said, I regret also the update from 1.6 to 2.3.4.

Anonymous(anon)

I have a task manager (Advanced Task Manager) by INFOLIFE LLC. When I uninstalled it, my camera works again. So I think that this particular task manager is causing my camera to not work properly. Try to use Gemini Taskiller Widget by GRACE.LIU. Not only it helps to recover you phone memory, it does not harm your camera.

Anonymous(anon)

I encounterted this error recently and upon following the article and the steps listed here..I no more have problems accessing my Xperia Camera

Click here to follow the article

Forum Legend
uliwooly

you can always re-format the SD card with your phone

settings -> storage

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)