Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

Re: Camera Function after installing 2.3.3

inform me too ya!when you get the answer.....^^

Anonymous(anon)

Ok will do...

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

You advised before that the handset showed only a battery sign when trying to perform the update, can you please clarify that the software was reloaded on to the handset or were you unable to perform the update?

sony_logo126x24.gif

Anonymous(anon)

first you must downrom by other tool (se tool) then you uprom again by software of sonyericsson (ex:update service ...)

Anonymous(anon)

Hi,

After update to gingerbread 2.3.i cant take pictures,cant even camera recording.then uliwoly say try to update the service again frm (update service)so i try it again,i follow the intructions,try to update,but it comes out a big batery sign in my phone?wht happen?how to update,(repair the service?)pls help

Anonymous(anon)

just now i try to repair with update service,i saw it was 2.1.17.can use it to rePAIR MY CAMERA FOR 2.3 VERSION?

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you for help,but i coudn't do anything.I tryed all what u said...still was the same.I had to take my phone at the shop where i bought it.I hope that they will fix it ;( I still can't understand how official version can do something like this...I see that lots of people have the same problem...I had Se k800i 4 years and still is like new.Never had problems...Now i am so sorry that i give so much money for Android phone....

Anonymous(anon)

i had same feelings like you did...u bring it back to service centre?still not get back yet?tell mi the progress,pls.....

Anonymous(anon)

Ok,my phone is back!I have the original version again and everything works fine,like it was at the begging.I didn't have any,but any problems b4 Android 2.3.3...My phone is not able to work with Andoid 2.3.3 without bugs.Camera can't work at all...so,better old,good version,without problems than new and all stress...To much money for that!I almost ruined my phone!!

Anonymous(anon)

hi,u bring ur phone to service centre and u left ur phone there for few days?or u wait thr?wht version u having nw?