Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Camera Function after installing 2.3.3

Yes. After having installed 2.3.3 and get this camera problem, I thought that maybe something went wrong during the process. So I have downloaded and used update service.

I have cleared everything as you mentionned, but the problem is still there.

In the mean time, I have downloaded the App "Camera360" (free version). If I use this in stead of the SE Camera app, I do not have the problem. I'm surprised...I think there should be someting wrong between the SE camera App regarding update OS 2.3.3???

PS: Of course I would wish the use the SE camera app to make pictures.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

that seems to be the case for some users not all I'll keep looking into it

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Ok.

I have also send a mail to SE and discribed my problem. Hopefully they will have a solution.

Thanks for your time!

Anonymous(anon)

Glad I am not the only onre with this issue. I too have tried another SD card and no better. Also found other camera apps in the market and they work fine, so as said before it appears to be the camera software in relation to the new update. I too much prefer the normal camera rather than the downloaded one, but this is better than nothing. Please do let me kmow what SE recommend/reply.

Anonymous(anon)

HELP I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEMS TOO...WHAT CAN I DO?I cant take pictures,cant camera rocording????can anyone help?what i can do?

Anonymous(anon)

i tried to use update service,follow the intructions,but my phone come out in the screen like a big battery sign?wht is that?omg...

Anonymous(anon)

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!

H-E-LP- U-S!

I spend so much money for my phone and after YOU put new OFFICIAL Android version,OUR cameras is not working!

Tell us what to do,or put something here that we can fix it.The problem is BIG,lots of us bought this phone just for camera!

PLEASE,HELP US!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

settings -> applications -> manage apps -> camera -> Clear

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

hi,i have clear it up..still the same...T_____T

Anonymous(anon)

Hey

I sent the mail last Tuesday and SE replied that it will take 3 to 5 working days to get an answer. So I hope in the beginning of next week to get feedback.

I'll keep you informed.

PS: I think we 2 are not the only one...