Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Demigod
KrazyD

Android Gingerbread 2.3 update set for August

Hello,

I know many of you have been asking when the Android 2.3 update will arrive for the XperiaTM X10. Well I have some news for you, the roll out is expected to be in place for August so keep checking the Sony Ericsson Product Blog for more information!

Link to post: http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/2011/06/20/update-on-gingerbread-for-xperia%E2%84%A2-x10/

Regards

- KrazyD

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Android Gingerbread 2.3 update set for August

sweet, too bad is August and not June/July

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

should have known......

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I still think it'll be september :smileysilly:

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

Noooo this will be a christmas present from SE! haha december 24th :-)

Anonymous(anon)

Nice!!!  I'm already using 2.3, but I can't wait to get full use of my camera back again!!!  I really miss the HD quality recording and still images.  This new facebook feature looks pretty cool, too!!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

the fb integration sometimes its useful but I'm still waiting an answer on this

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/81786#81786

Anonymous(anon)

And here we go again!  Back to postponing... It's really disappointing! Many users were still hoping you would keep your word on the "end Q2, beginning Q3 roll-out"... But we all know now how that turned out...

I know it takes a lot of testing and stuff, but SE should really be more careful about its planned and expected dates!  All those that had they're hopes high for a "timely" roll-out will be again confirming that SE is unable to meet its promises... and that, believe me affects the brand and customer loyalty! A shame really!

Let's just hope we see that update before 2012!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

they should have a sign up program where some SE users can test drive the updates

Anonymous(anon)

Just one question sir, can you tell me how easy would be to go generic? I have flashtool and x10a americas generic, do I need to add baseband or it is already included in generic FW? Thanks in advance.