Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: 2.3.3 Update - AUDIO - problems/freezes/lags/distortions

Hi please some one tell me hoe to downgrade to 2.1  i am facing lot of problems such all music playback with distortion , and hanging while playing videos . 2.1 never give any such problems it never hanged a single time also . my X10 got hanged 3 times where i was to remove battery to turn off the phone .

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

follow the steps here

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/19735

and download 2.1 global generic

Anonymous(anon)

I ended up re-installing 2.3 using SE PC Companion: I first made a backup of sms,contacts, call history ect. to the SD card using the backup app. It's been a week alreeady and it seems fine, so far so good. I was going to go back to 2.1 if this was going to fail.

I remember initially after the first upgrade to 2.3, everything was fine for a couple of days and then the problems progressively started. Maybe I'm lucky this time.

Eben

Anonymous(anon)

I have a new Xperia wt19 walkman live. Could not play preloaded music files, did not pay so much attention until I transferred some mp3 and also i have the same problem. Tried a different approach by transfering the music using "Media Go" from "Companion" and noticed that when trying to play some of the music on the computer using the files that are on the phone, I got the distortions, or some of them can not be played at all, but selectiong the same song from my library (on my PC) they played ok. With this I can conclude that the files are degraded or damaged when transfered to the phone, probably due to some problems with the 2.3.4 android version.

Forgot to mention that memory card is discarted as the problem, since the preloaded musics were on the 2Gigas card that came with the phone, and right now I am using a bigger 4Gig card.