Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
prateek_jain

xperia neo L software got currupt

hey guys i recived a firmwere update for my xperia neo L i did that update but after that even thing for fine then suddenly my phone got switched off.

now when i restart it it get switched off agian. how can i get my phone back in working plse help.

note that i got my cell from abroad. thats why people are saying that i need to flash it first then reinstall the software plse guide me through the correct procedure.

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Re: xperia neo L software got currupt

Have you tried repairing the software or forcing the update again? If not, you should try it. Get back to me if it doesn't work.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
133x7

Flashing ur mobile is easy but sometimes lots of errors or bugs will make u unsatisfied!

but i do and if you would like to flash then go through it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1792319

And also check the #73 reply for the correct procedure

One time poster
prateek_jain

buddy actually the cell is not from india my sis got it from abroad i went to the customer care that guy told me that we cant do it....
and i asked other people they told me we need to flash it and then reload the software so plse tell me the whole procedure of doing the flash stuff nd stuff.. nd will i get some time of bug nd all

One time poster
prateek_jain

and when i asked the coustomer car guy he told if he forces for a software correction the phone may become dead as it is not from india

so plse help