Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
akshay_expert

service center people broke my phone and now they say nothing can be done. what to do

guyz i have an xperia neo v its display had gone blank while i was typing a message.
i gave it for repairing to the service center at tardeo mumbai at "accel frontline".

after some days i went to receive the phone the status told by sony call center was that the phone has been repaired
i went there at 4:30pm and received my phone at 7:00pm (service center closes at 6:00pm) i and one more person was standing there so in hurry i checked my phone display music and everything was fine so i left for home (I STAY AT PANVEL 60 KM ONE SIDE DISTANCE )
so i came home and noticed that my phone's body was loose and the left lower bottom of my phones body has been chipped off since it was 10:00pm by then i could do nothing

the next day i call the customer care and told about my problem. I had a word with mr. wali he gave me a reference no and told me whenever

u go to collect ur headphones call us and tell us this reference no and we will sort it out.

when i went to the service center they say nothing can be done and i have to pay for the new body which was actually broken by the service center guyz.
now tell me what should i do.............

i am attaching images and a video of my phone for reference:smileyangry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuRuHJN8X6k&feature=youtu.be
DSC02146.JPGDSC02147.JPGDSC02148.JPGDSC02149.JPGDSC02150.JPG

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Re: service center people broke my phone and now they say nothing can be done. what to do

Really sorry to hear about this. Please send me a PM with your contact info along with service numbers/tickets etc and I'll have a look at it.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.