Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
akshay_expert

service center people broke my phone and now they say nothing can be done. what to do

guyz i have an xperia neo v its display had gone blank while i was typing a message.
i gave it for repairing to the service center at tardeo mumbai at "accel frontline".

after some days i went to receive the phone the status told by sony call center was that the phone has been repaired
i went there at 4:30pm and received my phone at 7:00pm (service center closes at 6:00pm) i and one more person was standing there so in hurry i checked my phone display music and everything was fine so i left for home (I STAY AT PANVEL 60 KM ONE SIDE DISTANCE )
so i came home and noticed that my phone's body was loose and the left lower bottom of my phones body has been chipped off since it was 10:00pm by then i could do nothing

the next day i call the customer care and told about my problem. I had a word with mr. wali he gave me a reference no and told me whenever

u go to collect ur headphones call us and tell us this reference no and we will sort it out.

when i went to the service center they say nothing can be done and i have to pay for the new body which was actually broken by the service center guyz.
now tell me what should i do.............

i am attaching images and a video of my phone for reference:smileyangry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuRuHJN8X6k&feature=youtu.be
DSC02146.JPGDSC02147.JPGDSC02148.JPGDSC02149.JPGDSC02150.JPG

Sony Xperia Support
Samuel

Re: service center people broke my phone and now they say nothing can be done. what to do

Really sorry to hear about this. Please send me a PM with your contact info along with service numbers/tickets etc and I'll have a look at it.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.