Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: my vivaz wont work

hi anton1234, i sent u a pm. thanks

Anonymous(anon)

I know :smileyhappy: and i answered

Anonymous(anon)

Thanks for the advice.

Anonymous(anon)

I have the same problem with the SE screen freeze. My phone finished the battery and when I tried to charge the proble ocuured.

The freeze screen appears when I try to start and I and try to charge the phone.

Sony Ericsson, please fix it in an urgent software update.

Anonymous(anon)

me too my vivaz doesn't even start up ,,,only sonyericsson logoa appears ,,,,,,,,wat shd i dooooooooooo !!!!

Demigod
KrazyD

Download Sony Ericsson Update Service and update your phone.

Anonymous(anon)

It seems thats the only change to get rid of this Emergency calls display message...It has been five days now and the phone is still not working...showing Emergency calls only....This is veru frustating...Has someone got any fix to it ?

Anonymous(anon)

my vivaz has problem. three days back battery drained out, plugged vivaz for recharge. but the red light and SE logo comes up for few minutes only.

Service Centre did the phone repair/software update with no results. Now they are saying that main IC must have blown off so I will have to pay 4000-5000 for a new motherboard !

Any solution? or I will have forego my third SE mobile.

+91-9137002701