Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: my vivaz wont work

I had issues with orange a few days ago.  There were problems with their coverage.

everytime I tried to make a call, either 'emergency calls only' or 'connection error' would appear (sometimes a low/high/low beep could be heard through the ear piece)

The operator logo was there and reception bar read full, it just didn't work for about a week.  I first contacted Orange and they admitted there was an issue and they were working on it.

All is OK for me now, maybe check with your operator???

A5HT0N.

Anonymous(anon)

I have also a problem with Vivaz, this phone is all wrong with vert bad soft ware, I purchased one which freezed to death in the first day of usage, I went back to the shop and changed with new one and after one week it has the same problem.....Freez to death and wont even start!! only Sony Ericsson logo. I did update of the soft ware but no help the phone doesn't start......!!!

Anonymous(anon)

This is a simple trick that should work !

1. turn it off.

2. take out the battery AND the memory card.

3.put in ONLY the battery.

4. turn the phone on.

5. now it should work and you can put the memory card back in.

Anonymous(anon)

I just try your trick Anton .... Unfortunately nothing only Sony Ericsson logo and the phone is freezed.....other suggestions

Anonymous(anon)

Call the support, or take it to a service center, this should not happen.

They should replace it without doubt, or fix it somehow.

Anonymous(anon)

Just been reading the discussion around the Vivaz "freezing" on the Sony Ericsson screen.  I've had my Vivaz for 2 weeks with no problems, however today it won't start up or do anything other than show the white Sony Ericsson screen.  No change if I take the battery out and re insert, sim card out, memory card out etc.  Did you end up having your phone replaced?  Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous(anon)

Had my Vivaz mobile since the end of april  and had nothing but trouble with it camera stoped working a week after i got my contract still not working its comming up camera deature not supported and now my mobile wont turn on as the charger port has came out of the mobile always freezed turns its self on and off worse mobile i havd purchased looked so good on the adverts but biggest mistake need to send my mobile to get fixed now think i`ll be asking them for a complete new mobile !!

Anonymous(anon)

i have another problem...my bluetooth & wii-fii is not working at all after 2 weeks from purchasing date....very bad mobile.

Anonymous(anon)

I am also having the problem with the emergency calls only (very frustrating). I have been using a Bluetooth hands free kit and have noticed that the problem exists after I disconnect the headset. If I then completely disable Bluetooth connectivity I am able to make calls (this could be completely coincidental though).

I have tried my sim in my old phone and all works fine. I have only had the Vivaz for two months and can honestly say it’s the worst phone I have ever had (only 22 months left on contract :smileycry:)

I am also having the problem regarding the memory being full (even though there is more than 4gb free on the card). One of the main reasons for getting this phone was to use as a camera/camcorder for my recent holiday. Needles to say I didn’t get many pictures or video.

After doing a search I have found a high number of people suffering with the same problems.  Come on Sony Erricson this is obvously not a coinsidence but some software issue.

Anonymous(anon)

For the memory full, restart the phone, for emergency calls go to settings>communications>network and choose manual, then switch between different ones and see which one that works.