Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

i locked myself out of my x10 and dont have a google mail account please help

he everyone a friend of mine locked me out of my phone and i now cant get back in as the have pressed the forgot password button and i do not have a gmail account what do i do???

Demigod
Er.Kannan

Re: i locked myself out of my x10 and dont have a google mail account please help

Use Sony Ericsson Update Service to repair your phone. In future, please try to post in relevant community of your phone for a fast and correct response.

Don't forget to give Kudos and / or mark the correct answer

Anonymous(anon)

Re: i locked myself out of my x10 and dont have a google mail account please help

hey look its the person that created this thread i went to sign back in and it wouldnt let me so i made a new account. btw about the thread being in the wrong place i dont really know what i am doing i just want to get this done and fast..

also i already tried the software update thing but it wont recognise my phone when i connect it to the computer cause i am locked out

Demigod
KrazyD

When you use Sony Ericsson Update Service the phone is turned off when you connect it anyway. The on screen instructions will guide you through the process.