Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Xperia Arc bad signal and bluetooth drops out

Hi, I got a new Sony Ericson Xperia Arc upgrade on 20th June 2011, since then the problems I have had, are a bad signal with calls not getting to my phone, I have “divert when unreachable” set up on my Xperia Arc, to my old Sony Ericson C902 phone and in the last 4 week I have had more than 20 calls that have came though to my old Sony Ericson because of bad signal, even though the Xperia Arc is showing 3 bars of signal on the phone, I know this also because some people are phoning me on my landline saying what up with your mobile is it switched off.

I have phoned "02", they said to try a new Sim card, I have tried 2, same result.

They said upgrade the software, I’m already on the latest version.

I have also tried the sim in my old phone with no problems.

I have also tried it on 2g and 3g, same result.

The next problem is with the blue-tooth dropping out, I have had it connected to 3 different

blue-tooth car kits and you can be driving along, next thing it has dropped out, you have to manually reconnect.

The next problem may also be related to the bad signal, 24 hour for a picture message to get to recipient and other text not getting there at all.

I have been with Sony Ericson for the last 6 phones but unless I get this sorted it will be my last.

I have been with "02" for about 20 years and never had problem like this before.