Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Sync Outlook Calendar with Xperia pro

Just bought a SE Xperia Pro and have trouble synching with MS Outlook.

Have been able to sync the contacts but not the calendar.  (I am not interested in synching email so don't want to go there.)

I have set up a Google account and have synched between Outlook Calendar and Google Calendar but am not able to sync between Google Calendar and Xperia pro.

Any suggestions.

If I cannot solve this I will be returning the phone so I would appreciate a prompt response if anyone has an answer.

My previous Nokia phone synchronised effortlessly with my MS Outlook and my frustration is palpable.

Thanks.

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: Sync Outlook Calendar with Xperia pro

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Trustee
Markus

Do you get any any error messages when you want to sync the Google Calendar with the phone?

It should be enough to go to Settings > Accounts & sync. Here you add your Google account if it's not already added. Tap the account and make sure to check the box next to Calendar and it should sync.