Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Suggestion: Additional Features for Aino (During Phone Lock / Closed)

Hi There

Here are some suggestions for Aino.

During Phone Lock (Closed)

1. Slideshow feature
      • Make it possible during the phone is locked / closed.
      • Photos for the slideshow can be selected so that it won't show everything.
  2. Screen Saver
      • Screensaver must be applicable during the phons is locked / closed
  3. Themes for the touchscreen
  4. Photo Albums
      • When viewing pictures in the touchscreen, ALL pictures are being viewed, i hope the pictures being viewed are segregated by folders or albums.
        • Similar with the Music (Newly Added, Albums, Playlists) and Videos (Newly Added, Videos, Camera Album)
  5. Clock Mode
      • While charging, can there be a clock mode wherein the phone screen (clock) doesn't go to standby (shut off). It would be nice if the phone is docked in the desktop charger then acts like a clock :smileyhappy:  (of course phone features still function, it's just that the clock doesn't turn off)

Anyway, I love my SE Aino. :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

Pads

Trustee
Aimee

Re: Suggestion: Additional Features for Aino (During Phone Lock / Closed)

Hi Pads,

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

I will ensure that this is passed on to the correct department for you for consideration in future updates and products :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Re: Suggestion: Additional Features for Aino (During Phone Lock / Closed)

Hi,

1) In music, like artist, album, tracks there should be one more option of "folder". This will really help.

2) The "Clock mode" and "Themes for the touch screen" are really very good suggestions made by Pads.

3) Last and most imp: The phone becomes very slow, and due to this many issues arises (Please see the "Aino Phone Issues" thread "http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/6770?tstart=0"). Please make the OS more lighter (If possible), and guide us for the measures we should take to avoid this till the time you provide new software update.

Please reply on my email too.

Aayush

Aino rocks :smileyhappy: (Only if it do not slow down when you are showing your precious phone to someone to impress :smileysad: )