Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

One time poster
c.shekar1987

Sony Ericsson Walkman WT19i live - data getting disabled when phone locked

Hi Guys,

I own a sony ericsson walkman live with Android version - 2.3.4   , whenever i enable 'Data Enabled', if the phone gets automatic lock, soon after that 'Data trafic' gets disabled. Then i need to unlock and re-enable 'Data enabled' option under 'Mobile Network settings' - is it known issue? any work-aroud for this?

Thanks.       

Nabeel

Re: Sony Ericsson Walkman WT19i live - data getting disabled when phone locked

most probably a third party app is interfering
revise the settings of all the apps ( such as - battey savers, task killers , android assistant) installed on your mobile and see whether you are able hit the evil :smileydevil:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

One time poster
c.shekar1987

Thanks for the reply, but this seems to be little weird, phone is connecting to internet without asking me :smileysad: , now i have to manually disconnect internet, eventhough i set data enable button to disable.

I have battery defender , installed - is it because of that its connecting to internet without asing me?

Is there any way to tell the phone ,, ask me before conneccting to internet? i have vodafone data pack and if phone starts connecting frequently, i will be spending more money on data :smileysad:

Any pointers are helpful.

gwhispererz

Hi, the best way to find out is to uninstall Battery defender.

I guess it is not everyone's wish to install a free app that will cost money afterwards .... :smileyhappy:

Nabeel

yeah do what gwhisp said and if still not successful then try to do a master reset in privacy ( settings )
if still nott , then factory data reset
see how it goes :smileyhappy:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.