Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro keyboard settings change?

Hello, I recently bought a Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro. (A few months ago). And every so often, the keyboard settings will randomely change. The effects are the "sym" button does nothing. The up arrow or shift button, brings up a menu with the options "More Symbols" "Activate predictive Text" "Number mode" "Writing language" and "Help" with a few recently used symbols at the top. The help button does nothing, it doesn't bring up the help menu. I've looked through setting and haven't found anything to change the keyboard settings. Any shortcut or anything that can change it back? Thanks.

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Re: Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro keyboard settings change?

There is no real setting that I am aware of that will disable sections of the keypad. However I would advise performing a software update in the first instance to at least rule out a software issue.