Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Service centres in India ( Mumbai)

Can anybody please help me with information about authorised service centres in mumbai.

I tried contacting the number - 1800111800 but the support i received was pathetic.

They have incomplete list of the service centres across mumbai and whichever name is present does not have the latest Contact details updated on it.

I finally raised a complaint - 90272475 indicating incomplete information.

I was told on the May 4,2011 that there were centres in Andheri(east), Andheri(West),Goregaon(West),Boriwali as well as Vashi.

However, upon enquiring on the May 6, 2011 somehow centres in Andheri(West),Goregaon(West) have closed operations.

Also, the Support centre did not have contact details of the Andheri(east) service centre.

This is absolutely pathetic!!! . My Satio is completely freezed with minimal functioning and the Warranty is soon to expire.....

Please help.

Regards,

Neha Raikar

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Re: Service centres in India ( Mumbai)

Have you tried running the SE update service to update or re-install the phone's software? The phone has to be switched off anyway for this procedure.

Trustee
Jeff

Re: Service centres in India ( Mumbai)

This appears to be the official service locator for India: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/servicelocator?cc=in&lc=en#

Although I searched for "Mumbai" and did not find results (I'm unsure as to why). My best advice is to contact our offices again by phone. I will review your complaint also.