Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

MY PHONE WONT SEND TEXT MESSAGES!!! PLEASE HELP ME

I was brought a sony ericson and it will not send text messages........it can recieve and make phone calls and will recieve texts but will not send them. When I try to send a text, it goes straight into outbox and says resend, when i try to resend it, the same thing happens. Before it stopped sending texts, i was texting perfectly well on it, then all of a sudden they just would not send anymore. I have phoned my network operator, they say my sim is fine and it is definately not my sim as my sim card is working perfectly fine in every other phone i have tried.......i have tried two other networks in my satio phone and i am still having the same problem. I have tried updating it also. But nothing seems to work......i have taken it to phone shops but they do not know what to do with it either. Please help me as i havent really had any other problems with it and i WANT my phone up and running.....considering it was supposed to be so 'brilliant' and it was a present!!

Forum Legend
uliwooly

Re: MY PHONE WONT SEND TEXT MESSAGES!!! PLEASE HELP ME

what if you repair your phone with Update Service

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/phones/topic/updateserviceapplication/1.675329/satio?cc=gb&l...

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Anonymous(anon)

You are an absolute genuis :smileyhappy: you have made me so happy :smileyhappy: thank you so much uliwooly :smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy::smileyhappy:

Forum Legend
uliwooly

I'm glad its working now

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)