Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

I've locked my Xperia X10 mini pro, how do i unlock it?

I set up a password for my new phone, i forgot my password and cant get pass the security question. Because i forgot my password i needed to answer a security question set when you unlock the passsword incorrectly 20 times.Unfortunately i dont know the answer to it. The security question was supposed to be answered right after i made a password in case i forget. I was somehow in a rush and turned it off without answering it. i cant unlock my phone. Does anyone know how to unlock or reset the phone (Xperia X10 mini pro)???

Anonymous(anon)

Re: I've locked my Xperia X10 mini pro, how do i unlock it?

can someone pleaseeee help me?

Trustee
Aimee

Hi,

In order to remove the lock from the handset, it will need to be reset using the Update Service program on a PC. This can be downloaded free of charge from the link below. Once downloaded, follow the step by step instructions it provides. Once the update has completed, the handset will have been reset and the lock removed.

www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/updateservice/xperiax10minipro

I hope this helps you.

Anonymous(anon)

Helo there..

It is not true and possible about what you are saying .

To me connection is behaving strange...

You know that when de connection is being stablished (laptop-phone) , the computer sees that there is a connection and then directly it goes away..

I don't understand. It is not the laptop because the laptop shows that the phone is connected and then the software connects and direct disconnects :-(

So what should I do as I have the same problem as the others..Wrong password and then Lock.

I  can't use the phone either in this situation..

What to do?

gwhispererz

Hi, do you have the latest version of SE Update Service for the software repair? Do you have a reliable internet connection?

Anonymous(anon)

Yes I do have the updated  PC Companion software,

MY internet is perfect 20Mbs

MY laptop is oke.

So why is the connection being established for 3 seconds and when my phone directly restarts itself the connection brakes...

How can I solve this issue?

I can't inter the phone either using what is prescribed here:

http://www.knowyourcell.com/sony-ericsson/sony-ericsson-xperia-x10-mini-pro

Anonymous(anon)

HI How did you solve your problem??

gwhispererz

Not PC Companion, I mean SE Update Service. Download and install to PC/Laptop from this link, http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/mobilephones/downloads/subject/updateservice/xperiax10minipr.... Run it and follow on-screen instructions.