Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

HOW TO RESTORE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE IN LIVE WITH WALKMAN...?

GUYZ..PLZ HELP...

HOW DO I RESTORE MY ORIGINAL FIRMWARE OF ANDROID VER. 2.3.4 AS I AM GETTING A NOTIFICATION FOR UPDATING MY LIVE WITH WALKMAN TO ANDROID VER. (4.0.2.A.0.62)....IN CASE SOMETHING JUST GOES WRONG....?

Trustee
Jeff

Re: HOW TO RESTORE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE IN LIVE WITH WALKMAN...?

We do not offer an official downgrade option. If there is a problem, we'd simply recommend running the update application again.

Otherwise, I'm sure other users have recommendation on how to do this, but be away it may void your warranty.

What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
ammdispose

You can try wotanserver.

And no warranty shud not void doing so! :smileyhappy:

One time poster
deepurpal

Hello Jeff,

I have updated my new Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman with the latest firmware version - 4.0.2.A.0.62. Since the update, the focus of camera is quite fuzzy. The sharpness of images is lost no matter what settings I choose; auto settings are the worst.

I bought this phone for its camera but did not realize that sony cameras or camera phones (without Carl Zeiss Lenses) are not worth buying. I love sony ericsson n am still a SE fan but this is a bitter truth.

Please help me get the focus/camera functionality working fine back on my mobile or I feel like discarding this phone already.

Regards,

Deep

Anonymous(anon)

Forum Legend
uliwooly

There you go

Live w/ Walkman WT19i 2.3.4 Build number 4.0.2.A.0.62

http://talk.sonyericsson.com/thread/30983

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)