Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: Unable to login

Any news?

Sony Xperia Support
Sony Xperia Support
Sam

Sorry for the delay Uliwooly. Just letting you know that this issue has been escalated to the appropriate department and I hope this should be resolved for you soon.

Anonymous(anon)

@SAM:

thanks for coming to the assistance of this gentleman....he deserves it....God bless you.

Anonymous(anon)

I agree uliwooly has been very helpful to all of us in the forum including myself.

I wonder why it takes such a long time to fix the problem.

Hang in there uliwooly.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Thank you Sam and thank you all for your support :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

this is not my original account..it was something else..

but same problem i had the that day..cudnt log in..but since i had posted only 2-3 posts..i created a new 1 this :smileyhappy:

also...when i clicked on forgot password, each time the site was replying to my mail, new passwords all the time and no 1 worked..

just telling the problem i faced..

Anonymous(anon)

@Sam-SEanswers

hi sam, i don't really know who you are, but i'm guessing you probably sit around the "round table" at SE and if not yet, then you're probably just a couple of yards away from picking up a seat thare, am i right? common be honest. anyway buddy listen, i may not be worthy of making a suggestion to a big company like SE but i have been a loyal customer for the past 4years with 4 SE phones....presently using an xperia x10a....it's obvious SE is asserting and carving a name for itself on the smartphone market and this is good. you guys have come a long way and you deserve the good that is coming your way....it's been hard work i know....and could even get better but for your shitty customer relations. that really stinks, plain and simple....no malice intended here please.

look, we all have characteristics that propels us in a particular direction in life, and this uliwooly gentleman just seems to have a natural flair for customer relations and i think it's obvious for all to see. his willingness to help and his patience, i mean i don't know of any SE's moderator on the whole of this site, that has been as helpful and interacting with your customers consistently as this goodly private citizen has been doing....correct me if i'm wrong....and doing it all just for the love of it, can you imagine. i sincerely believe if SE were to employ this gentleman and give him an official forum and perhaps a guideline or framework within which to operate, he will go a long way to improving that shitty customer relations image you guys have right now, and that's the truth.

it's this less than appealing customer relations that sadly, have some of my friends moving on to other brands....i'm not in anyway suggesting that it makes a difference, i know better than that....but the fact still remains that we are the ones that have to sweat for the money to buy these phones and fortunately for us, we do have choices.

btw sam, could you tell me why after paying over US$600 for my unbranded X10a "CUST-GEL NAM1 1234-4820" i'm left without an official gingerbread upgrade? and why i shouldn't be glad to have somebody like uliwooly around to help ease that frustration? and finally, could you tell me why it wouldn't make sense to open an official forum for uliwooly to ease not just my frustration, but to help all the people that come to you looking for help? thank you sam.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

It's been

21 days and counting

what's going on ?

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

We understand the frustration involved around this situation and I can clarify that we are working to resolve this. I can only apologize for the inconvenience you have had regarding this, but please be aware we have not forgotten about you.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

:smileyhappy: thanx