Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

One time poster
WinterStars

Re: please help.

Hi uli, I hope you get back your account ... uliwooly-The best man on the forum. I wish I could help but I can't.:smileysad:

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: Unable to login

up

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

so Sony Ericsson live chat has nothing to do with this forum at all? at least that's what the agent told me, quite odd. and if I wanted assistance on this issue, I could contact SE twitter account?

Anonymous(anon)

I hope your popularity and your good deeds didnt threaten some people with fat checks. I am not in to conspiracies and such but, purposely releasing faulty products and then  preventing people from helping eachother, leads to bad impressions. You are a dedicated and helpfull man but also an a exception. Others would have quit and you know it. It is a "2 click" process for them to resolve the issue but after so long they wont do it. Very sad indeed. Again I dont care about my account since I dont have much to offer on this forum other than my frustrations. We are very thankfull to have people like you on here and I hope you wont give up helping us!

Have a nice day!

Anonymous(anon)

i never thought these guys at SE will stoop so low not to want to fix this simple problem for you. and where is KrazyD who is supposed to be the moderator of the forum that you, uliwooly, helped so many people for free, and still helping people just for the love of it. wouldn't it just make good business sense for SE to have someone like you around so that people will keep coming to visit their site? and it leaves me wondering what direction this company really is heading. now mind you, i think there are some good and hard working individuals doing their best for the company....just take a look at the designs of their phones, great designs indeed....but the public image this company is creating just doesn't add up at all. phone softwares are buggy most of the time, and worse yet when they produce upgrades.

look at what is going on with the X10. first they gave us 2.1 upgrade which was full of bugs and as if that wasn't bad enough, they've now come with this gingerbread upgrade which is not gingerbread at it's finest at all....again just full of bugs....then they spend so much money and time to produce a great design like the Arc, only to have the housing cracking up all over the damn place....people are getting frustrated....so my point is, if you are fortunate enough to have someone like uliwooly around, giving some level of comfort to your frustrated customers....ALL FOR FREE....shouldn't you rather be grateful, and even perhaps a pat on the back for this gentleman huh! instead of looking to cut him off just because he's become so popular.shame on you guys.

slimshaddy

right said..

he had 10000+ posts..

and in 7-8 days only with his new account he had 200+ posts..

this showss the dedication../.

its only because of users like us..

all can see right ticked star ( thread answered )

u know, it was uliwwoly who helped me when i came to the forum..

and it is becz of him i stay here.. i mean i love it here..

some days back replying the same answer to 2-3 users..frustrated me :smileyhappy:

but when i thot of uliwwooly..that i cant even guess how many replies he gave with the same answere.

thats why m still here..

fix uliwooly's account ASAP..!!

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Thanks for the support :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

well users

need uliwooly :smileywink:

Anonymous(anon)

Give Uli back his 12,000+ points now!

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

According to SE support they can't fix this issue that I have to either contact the SE twitter account or email them but the funny thing is that when I email them, I got 2 emails, 1 that they got my email and the other saying that something went wrong to resend it, and well same issue over and over