Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Re: please help.

I tried doing so already, I changed it from uliwooly to uli-wooly and the problem remains, I changed other settings and still the same, so I'll have to wait and see when will they fix this

Anonymous(anon)

I know what you mean, it s been now about 3 weeks that I cant access my original account. Of course I am not as active as you are or as important for the forum but it is irritating. I mentioned it a while back but I didnt receive any answer so I thought it was only me lol. I hope you get your account back we need you!

Anonymous(anon)

i couldn't agree more with Sakisw post, we certainly do need you around. but just incase you want to check out my original post....http://talk.sonyericsson.com/message/86984 july 18th. i hate to think this could be a sabotage....and i'm in no way indicating that....anyway i hope this issue gets rectified soon, it won't be fair for you to loose all the points you've gained with the number of postings you have.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

I hope I don't lose all my points 12,000 points I think but all the threads I've created, I want to believe its just a glitch or something like that

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

Did you managed to flash your phone?

Anonymous(anon)

no buddy i haven't, reason being that i normally do my heavy downloads from a cafe not too far from me. internet service is very expensive here....we get charged per data....and i'm not on unlimited plan....i use a pre paid modem on my laptop....so for me to do the upgrade i'll have to get to the cafe and i haven't been able to do that yet. remember i told you i was looking to buy an xperia arc, well i don't think i'll bother with it anymore. i think this is it for me and SE, they may be a great company and all that....and i don't doubt they probably are....i just don't like how they've left the x10a out of this upgrade.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

I agree, this 2.3.3 udpate has a lot of bugs, if SE is going to kill their first Android flagship smartphone, they should do it after a decent stable 2.3.3 update maybe 2.3.4 or 2.3.6 to fix ALL the bugs

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

any news?

Anonymous(anon)

and you know, the hurtful thing about it is, i saved up for two months....don't laugh....prior to the release to be able to pay that hefty price tag it was selling for when it first came out. majority of the people with this upgrade now probably didn't even pay half the price that i paid for this phone trust me. and to tell me that i'm not getting an upgrade for it just because it has an "a" and not an "i" after the X10....come on man!....anyway buddy when i finally get to doing this flashing thing, i'll check to see if you are online for protection....haha.

Forum Legend
uliwooly-wooly

I'll be online, on this account -12,000 points :smileysad: