Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Anonymous(anon)

T715 Display Problem

My T715 is having a problem. It will be working normal in slide-closed position but as soon as I slide-open the phone the display will become full of dotted-colors (just like the old tv screen without cable-signal) and turns off. Then I will have to turn OFF and ON the phone again and in slide-closed position the display will be normal. But the same problem still exist.

Summary - The phone display works normal in slide-close position but problem in slide-open position.

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Re: T715 Display Problem

This sounds like a flex cable issue, but you can run the SE update service via PC on the phone to rule out any software issues that may be causing this problem.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: T715 Display Problem

Hi,

Even i am facing the same problem with my slide. When ever i lift my slide up the display is blank. What did u do to get this issue rectified?

Did you get ur mobile serviced from Sony ericson? If so, how much it costed you?