Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Anonymous(anon)

SIP Configuration for W995

How can i configure and use SIP in sonny W995.

Basmaa

Demigod
Martha-

Re: SIP Configuration for W995

Hi,

After you purchase or have your SIP settings from a SIP provider, you can enter them in your phone. These settings are unique to each SIP provider.

Anonymous(anon)

i configures the Sip Procoll with the right Settings from Provier, but how i can call via SIP

Thx 4 ur help

basma

Demigod
Martha-

I don't have SIP setup on my personal phone, but it looks like after you enter the number to dial, press "MORE" or "OPTIONS" softkey and you will have an option to call via SIP.

Anonymous(anon)

the standard software by W995 don't have any option to call via SIP!!  I don't understand why this phone has such a Otption that you can not use

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Join the club! SIP functionality on this phone (and others) seems to be one of those enigmas no one has yet been able to unravel!

Anonymous(anon)

Hallo Dr-Chrix ,

thx 4 u r Help. can u tell me how i cann join this Club?? link, il look 4 a client software 4 using Sip in W995

Thx

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Actually, it was just a figure of speech, but it would be great if you could find a solution to this issue.