Tagiadin_John

My Xperia X8 is Hard Bricked. Help!!

Hello,

I've been trying all day to unbrick my xperia x8 phone with no

success.

This is what succeded:

1) I changed the lcd

2) tried a hard reset with no success

3) tried to update with sony ericsson update software several times, trying different things each time.

4) tried all kinds of different solutions posted on these forums.

These are

the problems I'm finding at the moment.

1) When I try to turn the phone on, it blinks between light black and nothing, slowly. No led turns on.

2) when i take off the battery and plug it usb or to the plug, i see the orange light, indicating that it's charging. But when I try to turn it on,

the light never comes up again until I remove the batery again.

4) The only way I updated the phone via sony ericsson software, while holding the c button to detect the phone. But other software can't detect the phone, and the green light goes out very quickly. (unless using sony ericsson update

software).

5) The charghing animation doesn't show up

Things that still are ok

1)When I connect my Xperia X8 at the computer, my computer can have access to the sd files

2)Pc companion finds my Xperia X8

3)It charges

I can't find a solution for this. Would greatly appreciate

some help. Thankyou.

Sony Xperia Support
Rickard

Re: My Xperia X8 is Hard Bricked. Help!!

What you're describing sounds like a hardware problem and i recommend that you contact your local Sony Xperia support (http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/) or a service location to see if it can be repaired.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Tagiadin_John

Re: My Xperia X8 is Hard Bricked. Help!!

Look first  I thought that the screen stoped working so , I had it replaced , i opened again and the same happend , do you think that the motherboard have the problem ? (Pc companion detects my phone and i repaired its software too with Pc companion)