Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.
It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.
2011-09-17 01:38 PM
Below Are The Steps To Install Android Market Applications Through Your Computer..
Or If You Already Have The Apk File..Read Below..
2. Download Any Of The Application Below From The Android Market.
ASTRO FILE MANAGER
OI FILE MANAGER
NOTE : YOU WILL NEED ANY 1 OF THEM..FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD ANY APPLICATION
3. Conect Your Phone To Your Computer\Laptop And Transfer The Apk File, Which You Downloaded In Your Computer, To Your Phone Using USB CABLE or BLUETOOTH.
NOTE : TO MAKE INSTALLATION EASIER, CREATE A NEW FOLDER IN YOUR PHONE AS THE APPLICATION'S NAME.
EXAMPLE : If You Have Downloaded File Expert, Make A New Folder Named As "FILE EXPERT" From Your Computer.
4. Disconnect Your Phone.
5. Now Open Any Of The Application Which You downloaded From The STEP 2.
6. It'll Show Various Folders ( These Are The Folders of Your Phone )
7. Search For The Folder Which You Created And Pasted The Apk File In. In Step 3 It Was The Folder Named As "FILE EXPERT"
8. When You Open The Above Folder, You Will See The Application Icon.
9. Tap On It (Select It )
10. And Then It'll Ask You Whether To Install The Application Or Not. Select OK.
Enjoy Your Application
2011-09-20 06:12 PM
thanx i was tired of replying the same question "how to install it" to many users so created this..now if some 1 will aks i'll link this thread :smileywink:
2011-10-24 01:31 AM
Once you've figured out how to install your 3rd party apps, check out these two sources for APK downloads directly from the dev:
Getting APKs directly from the dev is the safest way to go if you're installing 3rd party apps.