Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

slimshaddy

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

Any Other User who's trying to find a solution to this...

answer - not possible just now , will search for it and update it here//

Anonymous(anon)

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

this is offtopic who wil search there problem here :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:  lol

Nabeel

trust me no one will get the same problem as u
because all face problem in connecting to car's system but ur's is different..... u have problem in auto playing :smileysilly:

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Anonymous(anon)

hahha lolzz :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

hmm you are right but still someone might have this problem.. :smileyhappy: :smileysilly: :smileysilly:

i'll take help of google :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

my friends mobile dint connect with my car :smileylaugh: :smileylaugh: they had some nokia and micromax phone but another freind having x10 connected without any problem..

so its good that i am able to connect it..

Nabeel

everyone must read this article .. specially GWHISPERERZ, MARKUS ans SLIM

Though we all know the importance of seat belt.. still go through it
and Markus.. seriously we need good luck in india specially in Delhi... http://www.indiancarsbikes.in/cars/lamborghin-gallardo-crash-delhi-claims-drivers-life-initial-repor...

gwhispererz

It applies to passengers too.

Nabeel

not only passengers
it applies to dammn single person outside his/her house.. whether be on wheels or on foot

gwhispererz

untitled.bmp