Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nabeel

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

markus don't worry
slim only loves off topic
he is the incharge of off topic commmunity

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

oh wel thats an interesting story ... I have been to Andaman last year only .. not much to see but still i love it when i am near sea its all together a different feeling . Did you guyz saw those tribe ppl and the old Jail ? People there are very peaceful and calm not like what you must have encountered in Delhi or Agra lol :smileysilly:

Trustee
Markus

Yes, we were at the Cellular Jail (we only spent one day in Port Blair). We spent most time on Havelock (2½ week) and Neil Island (5 days). Did some fishing trips and snorkeling so we got the chance to see Wilson Island, Peel Island and John Lawrence Island too.

No tribe people though. :smileyhappy:

Peaceful for sure!

Which Islands did you visit?

Anonymous(anon)

oh well okay ... we missed our chances to visit Havelock which is the main place to go like , it all happened coz of the bad weather :smileyplain: , but we spend our time in Port blair , Neil ,John Lawrence and i guess Peel island too.. It was a short trip but a good one

So how was ur visit to Delhi n Agra? How was the experience apart from your adventure you mentioned above to Nabeelraza? :smileyhappy:

Trustee
Markus

Havelock was for sure the main island. You had to stay focused on Neil, easy to fall asleep. :smileyhappy:

It took us 4 hours to Agra (and of course 4 hours back). That was an experience.

Delhi was intense. Monkeys and mad wild dogs fighting on the streets. Insane! :smileyhappy:

We lived just next to Connaught Place but we visited Old Delhi too so we got a bit of everything. We had dinner at Karim's one night. No idea how famous the place is but people were in line to get a table so I guess it's not that unknown. That was a crazy night. So many people and the traffic - I've never seen anything like it. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

well yeah right it sure is  easy to fall asleep :smileyhappy:

hehe thats realy india . Well sounds like you had a good experience , yes Karim is a very famous place in Delhi . Hope you guyz enjoyed the spicy food . Indian is one of the most populated countries , traffic is like crazy specially in Delhi

Nabeel

MARKUS
karim is my favourite
but the Old Delhi branch is not so good.... it has several other branches that are good ( less crowd and traffic)

and yes its the most famous non veg restaurant

and i guess u explored Old Delhi more than any other place ( thats bad)... because its really over crowded and all that stuff etc etc

Central Delhi(Connaught place area, karol bagh)  South Delhi, North Delhi are best places, almost whole delhi except Old Delhi and few other areas, is nice

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

slimshaddy

wow , thanks to all who participated in converting this thread to off topic :smileylaugh: :smileylaugh:

i read all the comments... but umm , can't reply to all of the comments :smileysilly: :smileysilly:

markus - it was good that the driver dint fight , but this was something odd :smileylaugh: even if there's a scratch , people go nuts :smileyhappy: believe me...

nabeel - thats good that you also wear seatbelts :smileysilly:

gwhispererz - what can i say :smileylaugh: :smileylaugh: :smileylaugh:

Anonymous(anon)

lol Slim you should change ur Topic name to Markus's experience in India :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy:

slimshaddy

:smileylaugh: :smileylaugh: well if any other user have the same problem then..?? :smileysilly: :smileysilly: