Trustee
Markus

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

I recently learned that to drive in India you need "good brakes, good horn and good luck". :smileyhappy:

gwhispererz

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

I totally agree to that!

Nabeel

hahahhahahahhahahhhahahahh
can't stop laughing
hahahh
its true

did u face anything ???

Message was edited by: nabeelraza

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Trustee
Markus

Our car got scratched/bumped (nothing serious) on our way back to Delhi from Agra. I was quite shocked no-one cared. Our driver stopped, had a look and got back in the car. The guy who hit us just went on with a broken bumper and smashed headlight. As if it never happened. I would have been fuming. But that's me. :smileyhappy:

Anyway, sorry for going off topic. I should be a role model here. Back to topic. :smileyhappy:

Demigod
santam

@Markus if you practice driving in Indian roads you can drive almost in anywhere and even in any terrain!!!:-P

Don't forget to mark posts that answers the topic as Accepted Solution.
If you find any post helpful, press Kudos.
Nabeel

oops :smileyshocked:
good that u r safe... :smileyhappy:..i think your driver didn't react just to avoid any fight
some people here pick up fight very easily, upon car crash :smileyalert:

so good that he avoided it ....{ though u lost the opportunity of using ur biceps ( lol lol)}

and i think this thread must be moved to off topic community ,,,, no one can answer this question , slimshaddy m sorry but u would have to make it urself ...
just do a thing,,( hit and trial method) as markus said try a third party app,, sit in the car , surf android market ,, download app ,, see if it works in the way u want ,,, if not then uninstall it,,, another download etc etc ,,,
if results are negative then take out the bluetooth system and sell it 

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Anonymous(anon)

dude you are from?

Trustee
Markus

Where I am from? Sweden. Why? :smileyhappy:

Anonymous(anon)

Well i was just curious to know . One more question btw :smileyhappy: why india mate ? i mean what did you saw on the internet or wherever that you decided to take a trip to india ? just curious again :smileysilly:

Trustee
Markus

That's a good question with a pretty funny answer. My friend was playing around in Google Earth, found some isolated islands in the middle of the Indian Ocean and we decided to go there. :smileyhappy:

Turns out it was the Andaman Islands (I had never heard about them before), and since we had gone through all the steps of getting Visa and all that, we decided to have a quick stop in New Delhi/Agra since we had connecting flights there anyway.

Slim: Are you OK with me moving this thread to Off Topic? :smileyhappy: