Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

slimshaddy
Accepted Solution

How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

is there any way to do so..???

first of all . xperia arc works great while connected to my car's bluetooth :smileylaugh: i don't know why most uses have complaint of the bluetooth , i can make receive calls without any trouble , can play music..

i know we have liveware manager but it just opens the music and does not automatically play a song....

• well when i connect the phone to the car , it pairs automatically without any problem , but then i have to open the music player and hit the play button..

no problem i can do this whenever i enter the car , but the problem is when i shut off the engine , and then again start , ( we have long traffic lights        so its better to shut off the engine ) it opens the music player ( live ware manager ) but doesn't plays any song.. :smileysad:

how to do it..??

• also , can we make calls directly in the car without touching the phone..?? i mean when i hit the call button in the car , it just redials , i don;t know if this the car's fault or the phone itself , just want to know if we can go through the phonebook and call anyone i want..
slimshaddy

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

up :smileysilly:

no one..??

Anonymous(anon)

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

yes me .. but i dont knw the answer :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileysilly:

Nabeel

wait for sometime and buy a wireless head set pro( sony) and just forget the car's bluetooth system :smileywink:
or never switch off ur engine... simple it is :smileytongue: :smileysilly::smileylaugh::smileysilly:
or don't expect  the songs to be played automatically :smileywink:

concentrate on driving while u r on road and always wear a seat belt .. keep ur mobile away 
this is the best answer u can get on this forum

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

slimshaddy

please , spending money is not an option :smileysilly: :smileysilly: bahot kharcha ho gaya hai car pe :smileysilly:

and no i can;t forget the bluetooth system :smileysilly: :smileysilly: and we should turn off the engine if red signal is for more than a minute :smileywink:

well today only , i transferred all my phone;s song onto my pendrive and am listening songs from the pendrive itself but still if there is an option....... :smileysad:

i wear seatbelt while driving..do you :smileysilly:

slimshaddy

:smileysad: :smileysad:

Nabeel

for first line of urs - hahahhahahahahahahahahah

for second line_- no one can forget :smileysilly: :smileyhappy: .... and in summers we can't turn our engine off even for a second

last line - i wear seat belt before starting the engine :smileywink: .. without seat belt i can't drive :smileycool:

gwhispererz

Surprising your seat belt has magical power! :smileywink:

Trustee
Markus

I don't know if there's any way to do this. My guess is you would need a 3rd party music player for this.

I don't agree with the "don't turn off the engine" argument though.

I like to take the fight for nature and environment and it's a good thing to do what you can to help stop pollution. :smileyhappy:

Nabeel

without wearing it i feel like as if i will be thrown out of the car the next time i break :smileycry:
1-though its good to follow rules:smileydevil: ...2- seat belt can save our life too
3-and even the seat belt reminder eats mt head .... so....its good to wear :smileywink: