Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Master
slimshaddy
Accepted Solution

How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

is there any way to do so..???

first of all . xperia arc works great while connected to my car's bluetooth :smileylaugh: i don't know why most uses have complaint of the bluetooth , i can make receive calls without any trouble , can play music..

i know we have liveware manager but it just opens the music and does not automatically play a song....

• well when i connect the phone to the car , it pairs automatically without any problem , but then i have to open the music player and hit the play button..

no problem i can do this whenever i enter the car , but the problem is when i shut off the engine , and then again start , ( we have long traffic lights        so its better to shut off the engine ) it opens the music player ( live ware manager ) but doesn't plays any song.. :smileysad:

how to do it..??

• also , can we make calls directly in the car without touching the phone..?? i mean when i hit the call button in the car , it just redials , i don;t know if this the car's fault or the phone itself , just want to know if we can go through the phonebook and call anyone i want..
Master
slimshaddy

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

up :smileysilly:

no one..??

Anonymous(anon)

Re: How to Play a Song Automatically as soon as phone connects to Car's Bluetooth..!!

yes me .. but i dont knw the answer :smileyhappy: :smileyhappy: :smileysilly:

Nabeel

wait for sometime and buy a wireless head set pro( sony) and just forget the car's bluetooth system :smileywink:
or never switch off ur engine... simple it is :smileytongue: :smileysilly::smileylaugh::smileysilly:
or don't expect  the songs to be played automatically :smileywink:

concentrate on driving while u r on road and always wear a seat belt .. keep ur mobile away 
this is the best answer u can get on this forum

Need any help related to moderation? message me or any other moderator.

Master
slimshaddy

please , spending money is not an option :smileysilly: :smileysilly: bahot kharcha ho gaya hai car pe :smileysilly:

and no i can;t forget the bluetooth system :smileysilly: :smileysilly: and we should turn off the engine if red signal is for more than a minute :smileywink:

well today only , i transferred all my phone;s song onto my pendrive and am listening songs from the pendrive itself but still if there is an option....... :smileysad:

i wear seatbelt while driving..do you :smileysilly:

Master
slimshaddy

:smileysad: :smileysad:

Nabeel

for first line of urs - hahahhahahahahahahahahah

for second line_- no one can forget :smileysilly: :smileyhappy: .... and in summers we can't turn our engine off even for a second

last line - i wear seat belt before starting the engine :smileywink: .. without seat belt i can't drive :smileycool:

gwhispererz

Surprising your seat belt has magical power! :smileywink:

Trustee
Markus

I don't know if there's any way to do this. My guess is you would need a 3rd party music player for this.

I don't agree with the "don't turn off the engine" argument though.

I like to take the fight for nature and environment and it's a good thing to do what you can to help stop pollution. :smileyhappy:

Nabeel

without wearing it i feel like as if i will be thrown out of the car the next time i break :smileycry:
1-though its good to follow rules:smileydevil: ...2- seat belt can save our life too
3-and even the seat belt reminder eats mt head .... so....its good to wear :smileywink: