Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Re: poor quality of camera picture

Well yes this lines are over the limit, but even worse is my WB problem.

See photos under perfect conditions (only one is original - see comments): http://www.esato.com/phonephotos/index.php?uid=209416

Anonymous(anon)

Well today i bought this Phone .for Rs 7270..& in my life i never ever gonna buy sony mobile.

I was kind of Sony Ericsson freak

I have Xperia X10, Xperia mini, w580i , w830i, sony satio. My all family members have sony phone.

But looking this phone & its camera quality, i m shocked , never ever will go for sony.

HOw can u say 5 mp to this poor quality ? Even 2mp would give awaesome picture.

Dear Sony people, stop fooling customers, i know you not gonna provide any solution or refund but plz stop fooling around people.!

Delete this post if you are jealous !

Anonymous(anon)

Commissioner
DeGraaff

It's a phone, not a camera. Elm has plenty of other features that do work as expected.

Buy a camera if you want to take perfect pictures.

Anonymous(anon)

den t giv camera in phone

sony guy who was selling it..said it has awesome camera quality....

Anonymous(anon)

Thank you! - since no one at SE bothers adressing the problem! HOPE SE sees the page!

Anonymous(anon)

1: again: I still think that is an arrogant remark: some of us only have funds for one of the two, and a phone is a necessity.

2: we react to the fact that SE claims it is a great camera, and still we would settle for it factually being just an OK camera, but it is not! It cannot be fair business on SE's part that what you factually get is a camera which takes much worse pictures than f.i. an old SE k750i.

Anonymous(anon)

Mine too has same issue of red and blue lines when i take photos in low lite

further it does not even accurately reproduce red colour in medium light conditions

and images look almost black and white,dull and pale.

and even as a fone , i live sufficiently near to the signal tower of my service provider but as soon as i pick my fone in my hand 2 bars dissappear and in my house , its terrible every now and then i hav to search for signal. even my nokia 2700c fone does full signal but elm does not.

I WAS FIRST TIME SE AND WOULD NEVER BE SE AGAIN!:smileycry:

really THIS IS VERY BAD .I WANNA ASK SONY THAT IS THIS THE WAY U DESIGN U R PRODUCT?

AND NOW THEY HAV ALSO MARKED THIS AS "POSSIBLY SOLVED" SO THAT NO BODY SEES THIS:smileycry:

Anonymous(anon)

i asked  the people at SE help line about picture quality said they were unaware of any issues  lol!!.so who do the mods here pass the feed back to if not SE as they are unaware of any issue with image quality!!??.was told by helpline if pics look ok on phone screen then theres no issue,i pointed out that when i print out images or view on a tv screen there are artifacts present,was told that its because your stretching the images .so your only supposed to view the images as 3.7 inch images no bigger or zooming ..said i/we would have to wait for an update to any problem like this ,i pointed out the length of time the neo and xperia line have been available with no resolution and that i wasnt confident any resolution would be forthcoming.didnt seem to soak in .i also pointed out the poor quality of hdmi conected images outputed from neo to my large screen tv [games,images,internet etc]was told what do you expect. LOL ,i stated that its a digital signal via hdmi i expect images /games and internet viewing of clarity.was told that if it works theres no problem regardless of image quality on screen.LOL