Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Sound distortion. Sony Ericsson ELM.

Greetings,

I hope that you`ll be able to help me.

I have a problem - when i choose Mega Bass in phone`s biult in equaliser suddenly the sound scrambles and I can feel a sound distortion afterwards. Moreover, I can actually hear small sound distortion on every equaliser`s setting. I think that is sound distortion of low frequency sound so Mega Bass only makes it louder.

First I thought it was because of my speakers (even thought I only have this phone for few days), but when I plugged in my headset (even tried another one) and realised that the problem still egzisted. :smileyplain:

I have updated my phone so i have the latest updates...

I am very happy with my phone and I hope that you could help me sort out this little problem. :smileyhappy:

Thank you for your time.:smileylove:

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Re: Sound distortion. Sony Ericsson ELM.

Try a phone repair via PC companion and/or a master reset, and see whether either of these troubleshooting options improve the situation.

Anonymous(anon)

Did phone repair- did not help. Did Master reset for settings (not all)- did not help. :smileyconfused:

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Then I suggest you also try the Reset all option.

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

The only other option would be a service centre so the handset could be looked at and repaired if required. Please use the link below for Sony Ericsson contact details for your region.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/common/contact/phonelist

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.