Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Sound distortion. Sony Ericsson ELM.

Greetings,

I hope that you`ll be able to help me.

I have a problem - when i choose Mega Bass in phone`s biult in equaliser suddenly the sound scrambles and I can feel a sound distortion afterwards. Moreover, I can actually hear small sound distortion on every equaliser`s setting. I think that is sound distortion of low frequency sound so Mega Bass only makes it louder.

First I thought it was because of my speakers (even thought I only have this phone for few days), but when I plugged in my headset (even tried another one) and realised that the problem still egzisted. :smileyplain:

I have updated my phone so i have the latest updates...

I am very happy with my phone and I hope that you could help me sort out this little problem. :smileyhappy:

Thank you for your time.:smileylove:

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Re: Sound distortion. Sony Ericsson ELM.

Try a phone repair via PC companion and/or a master reset, and see whether either of these troubleshooting options improve the situation.

Anonymous(anon)

Did phone repair- did not help. Did Master reset for settings (not all)- did not help. :smileyconfused:

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Then I suggest you also try the Reset all option.

Sony Xperia Support
Jake-SonyXperiaSupport

The only other option would be a service centre so the handset could be looked at and repaired if required. Please use the link below for Sony Ericsson contact details for your region.

http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/corporate/common/contact/phonelist

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.