Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Hazel J20i

I am using Hazel from more then 1 Year, few days back display of the phone was defected. After that photos and videos of the phone are not opening properly. Photos are visible in small size, when i open to view in full screen only yellow screen is visible. Similarly when videos are plays i can hear voice but can't see the video only yellow screen is visible.

Can anyone tell what is the problem?

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Re: Hazel J20i

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/ This could be a software issue, so try running the update service on it and see if that solves these problems. Failing that, try a master reset.

Don't forget to back up your phone on PC/PC companion/memory card/My Phone Explorer before updating or re-setting your phone.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous(anon)

same problem with my hazel after problem in display of phone. after update problem is still unsolved....

tell me also if u find the solution...

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Well, you can try a master reset but failing that, it's probably a hardware issue and so you will need to take it to a service centre.