Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

Hazel J20i

I am using Hazel from more then 1 Year, few days back display of the phone was defected. After that photos and videos of the phone are not opening properly. Photos are visible in small size, when i open to view in full screen only yellow screen is visible. Similarly when videos are plays i can hear voice but can't see the video only yellow screen is visible.

Can anyone tell what is the problem?

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Re: Hazel J20i

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/update-service/ This could be a software issue, so try running the update service on it and see if that solves these problems. Failing that, try a master reset.

Don't forget to back up your phone on PC/PC companion/memory card/My Phone Explorer before updating or re-setting your phone.

Hope this helps.

Anonymous(anon)

same problem with my hazel after problem in display of phone. after update problem is still unsolved....

tell me also if u find the solution...

Forum Legend
Dr_Chris

Well, you can try a master reset but failing that, it's probably a hardware issue and so you will need to take it to a service centre.