Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

Announcements

What do you think about our community?

Take a moment and share your thoughts around this community by doing this short survey.

Anonymous(anon)

C902 sync issue with outlook and PC Companion 2.0-Any Ideas?

For some reason there's a couple of dates that just won't sync up between my calender in outlook and my phone.It shows up in outlook no problem but won't sync across.Any ideas why this may be? Totally baffling to me

Trustee
Aimee

Re: C902 sync issue with outlook and PC Companion 2.0-Any Ideas?

Hi Michaelmouse. Have you tried synchronising using the PC Suite software instead? This is the program which is recommended for use with the C902 handset. You can downloaded this free of charge here: http://www.sonyericsson.com/cws/support/softwaredownloads/detailed/pcsuite/c902?cc=gb&lc=en

Let me know how you get on.

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Aimee,

I had been having problems with PC Suite crashing on me (even after a reinstall) so veered away from it.

However,as you suggested,I have tried another reinstall after PC companion and it installed fine.It also seems to have added all the missing outlook dates!

Many thanks for your help on this one as it is working as it should be now.

Thanks Again

Michaelmouse

Anonymous(anon)

Hi Aimee,

I'm afraid I have an update to the situation you kindly resolved for me(above).I had a Sony Ericsson update to PC Suite offered to me today which I duly took.All this supposed update did was render PC Suite useless and said that I had to use PC Companion from now on.I thought this was fine as PC Companion must have had an update that allowed my C902 to syncronise fine-but no.

I have to say I don't consider something to be an "update" when it renders a product useless.You were 100% correct in your earler forum answers that all my outlook calendar files would sync in PC Suite but not PC Companion.

If it's at all possible for you to have a word with the powers that be and ask them not to make a product useless unless the one that supersedes it works perfectly!

Thanks again for all your help Aimee.

Kind Regards

Anonymous(anon)

I totally agree and am so anoyed at this.  PC Companion has in effect TAKEN AWAY functionality of my phone!

Curtis

Anonymous(anon)

Fully agree with the comments above. The update to PC Companion has made it impossible to connect to my PC to download photos (which is all I want to do). Also, the link to PC Suite is to a page that says the programme isn't available for the C902 (despite haveing it in use until the so-called update today). :-(