Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

HELP URGENT CAMERA CAN SEE PIXELS AFTER UPDATING TO ICS

One time poster

HELP URGENT CAMERA CAN SEE PIXELS AFTER UPDATING TO ICS

I brought my new phone it was Gingerbread and was fine working after i inserted my data cable and connected to the internet it said there is an update and i installed the update after installing the update of ICS in the camera i can see pixels in the camera dot dots these dots were not there when i had Gingerbread and i tried rolling back to gingerbread back again by flashing to make it correct but still the camera quality is same as it is please help me with this what to do how can i make the camera quality of mine phone as how it was?? please help tho it says 5mega pixels its like am having 2 mega pixels in my phone nwo sad this hurts please someone help me with this i want the quality which  i had when i purchased the phone.

i took the phone to the same shop were i brought it but they are the one who flashed my phone to gingerbread from ICS but the camera quality it same when am holding my phone camera at dark places i can see dots but when there is light and brightness i can see less dots than its darker.. whats happening this is not how my phone was before and there is no sony ericsson service center in Sri lanka there was one but now its not there please help me...

Highlighted
One time poster

Re: HELP URGENT CAMERA CAN SEE PIXELS AFTER UPDATING TO ICS

At the moment am using ICS i updated again from Gingerbread to ICS please help me people give me a mod or something its shame to use my phone and say me how to install the camera mod as well i have no idea how to do it please help me people.

One time poster

someone help please?

Elite

there isn't a way to fix this at all, you can turn off the camera Image stabilizer but it won't improve the camera that much

Don't forget to mark the Correct Answers & Helpful Answers

unrelated topic, if you have some time please check this thread

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/44888

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster

nothing can be done at all? but my phone camera quality was like a glass HD when i rbought it for the first time how to get the same quality?

Elite

Downgrading to GB as this is a known issue on ICS

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster

Hello i have seen some phones when you repair they come with preinstalled music but why doesnt repairing from pc companion doesnt come with preinstalled music and pictures? gallery says empty. anyway can you give me a good firmware of GB or ICS which will make my camera issue?

Something i need to know how was my camera working well when i brought it for the first time? if it worked well at that time when i purchased and not now how can i make it work like it was at that time??? whats the magic??

Elite

this is how to downgrade

http://talk.sonymobile.com/thread/38251

One time poster

I did it already but it doesnt solve the problem can you tell me how to get the camera quality which i had when i purchased the phone?

Elite

on that link click on DOWNGRADE, if you already have android 2.3.4 and the picture quality it's bad then it could be a hardware issue, go to settings > about phone which android version and build number do you have?

again if you have 4.0.4 you can't improve the camera quality